15 August, 2014

A new Ppinkydoll Card To Share


Here is another new creation using an image from PPINKYDOLLS. You can join us on the facebook page, grab images at Christhanthi's Etsy Shop and/or visit the Challenge Blog. The first Challenge will be starting soon.
For this card I used the image Gigi with a Bird. The papers are from a pad by DCWV (JoAnn.s). I used Copics to color the image and then added Wink Brush in clear (Zig) for some shimmer and Glossy Glaze for the eyes and bird.
 I just love that little bird.
 And then there is the inside.
So that is what I have been up to along with teaching my various Senior card classes. Next week is the monthly Candlelight Dinners at one of the residences and the theme is Hot August Nights. The students and I will be making table centerpieces. They always do a great job and have fun. I will post some photos this month because these should be great.
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and come back Monday for a little surprise.

No comments: