06 August, 2014

PPinky Dolls New Creepy Girls

So I had time to work on this new image that came out a few days ago in the PPINKY DOLLS Etsy Shop.
If you haven't visited her site yet be sure and do so. You can also find a great group on Facebook and there is a new Challenge blog that will be starting up soon. There is a Design Team Call out now. So now on to the card I made.
I had a hard time with the colors when I edited this. Sorry. The other images turned out okay.
Papers are from My Minds Eye and the image is colored with Copics.
 Mulberry paper flowers galore. The heart is a My Memories Die.
 A little close up for you. Stickles on the flowers and edge of die.
 Her little skeleton pet is pretty cute. I used the Zig, Wink Of Stella Brush in clear on the bows and dress trim and Glossy Glaze on the eyes.
 And then inside. Problems with editing on this photo also. I need new lights. I don't like the way they make things so yellow but when I use the flash it can be too much. I wonder how an Ott Lite would work. I saw a small one at Tuesday morning today that wasn't too expensive. Any ideas. I did okay with my other camera I think, only really started having problems with the new one.
I hope everyone has a great rest of the week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...


Wanted to drop a remark and let you know your Rss feed isnt working today. I tried adding it to my Yahoo reader account but got nothing.
Cccam Server