18 August, 2014

Design Team Announcement At PPINKYDOLLS

Well today is the official announcement of the New Design Team over at The PPINKYDOLLS Challenge Blog and I'm very honored to say I am on that team. I first found Chrishanthi Liaropoulou images a couple of months ago and loved them from the get go. They are fun and creative and perfect for coloring and using on cards, layouts and altered art pieces. You can find the Challenge Blog HERE and the Etsy Shop Here .

 I hope you all head over to the Challenge Blog and see the list of very talented designers that are on the Team. The first Challenge will be up next Monday and runs for two weeks. Challenges will be twice a month. We look forward to seeing your wonderful creations. There is also a Facebook page HERE.
So this is a card I made this weekend using the image OWL. The papers are My Minds Eye and then there are little bits and pieces from my stash.
 Piccolo Instant UV Resin on the eyes and I used a gold metallic pen for highlights in the hair.
 The inside is pretty nice too.
So I hope you come visit The PPINKYDOLLS Challenge Blog and the Facebook page often and help make this Artist a great success as you have for so many others out there.

No comments: