26 August, 2014

New Release Day At Bugaboo

I can't believe that it is the last week of the month already. Time flies when you are having fun. Today is New Release Day at Bugaboo and this week Jodie has given us this darling little one to work with. You can find her at the Bugaboo Store along with a ton of images for every occasion you can think of.
So recently I bought a Silhouette and I am still finding new shapes to cut. So when I found this one I new it would be perfect for an image like this. It frames the little girl just perfectly.  The image itself is colored with Copics and the papers are from a new paper pad from We Are Memory Keepers.
 You can see the image much better here. Have you ever been bitten by a ladybug? I have and it hurts. As big as this one is it could take your nose off,
 The inside of the card. I think the color combination in this paper pad is going to be perfect for fall.
I hope you all have a wonderful day and I hope I will see you soon. Don't forget to head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see what the Design Team has to share today.

No comments: