01 April, 2011

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo.

Today is Freebie Day over at Bugaboo and Jodie has been really generous again and is giving away one of her Scene It Images. I just love these. And if you head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog you can see what the other Design Team Members did for your inspiration today. We have the best group of Design Team Members. When you finish up there head over to the Bugaboo Shop and grab this Freebie for yourself and don't forget to share your creation with us.
For the card I made today I chose Bo Bunny papers and I colored my image with my Copics.  


I like to print two or three images so I can cut out pieces and adhere them to the main image using pop-ups for dimension.

I hope You all have a great day.

4 comments:

Jodie Mackrell said...

very cool Melissa! love the flowers and butterflies!!! awesome job!

Lola said...

Wonderful dimension! So pretty and great embellishments.

Vanessa said...

Hi Melissa! You have a beautiful blog! This page is beautiful, thanks for sharing. I'll be back here soon to enjoy your wonderful talent. A big hug from Puerto Rico ...(be patient with my english)

Catherine said...

What a gorgeous card Melissa ! I adore your embellishments !