30 April, 2011

Saturday Challenge day at Bugaboo.

Today at Bugaboo there is a new Challenge up for you. It is all about Spring Flowers and Pastel Colors. I love spring except for the allergies. Boy if I had Cats like these two little cuties from Jodie's Shop I'd really have a double whammy allergies problem.
Speaking of The Bugaboo Shop.......Tomorrow is the Big Day. A New and Improved Shop to pick up all your Bugaboo Stamps. I don't know about you but I'm really excited to see the Grand Opening Tomorrow so don't forget to stop in and check it out.
Also don't forget to head on over to the Bugaboo Blog to see what the Design Team has to share with you today and take a gander at the new Bugaboo Blog Design. Woo Hoo! Fantastic.
For my card today I used two Images from the Garden Cat Series and merged them in photoshop and then colored them with Copics. Love these guys
.
The
 paper I used is a pad from Heidie Grace and the flowers are from a punch out flower pad to match the paper pad. Here is a close up of the flower.



I hope you all stop by Bugaboo and play along with our Challenge this week and see the new Blog and Store.

2 comments:

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous card Melissa,love the colouring and beautiful image.
Hugs Linda

Catherine said...

What a great card Melissa ! I love how you have put the two digis together and the flower looks great !