05 April, 2011

Something New Today At Bugaboo

This month at Bugaboo we are changing things a bit. Jodie is working on a new Store Front ( I have had a glimpse and it is fantastic) So we will not be having New Releases this month. You can still get all the wonderful Bugaboo Images Here at the Current Store all month long.
You can also pick this little Bunny Frog up As a Freebie  HERE today and all week. How cool is that?
For my card today I used papers by K&Co. and I printed the image on Core'dinations Pearlized Paper
and colored it with my Copics.
And here is a Close -Up and check out the Bling that I picked up in the floral section of the craft store.

Have a Great Week.

2 comments:

sgc said...

Melissa--very cute! You used gorgeous paper, as always!

Min said...

Oooo, what fabulous Bling Melissa! Adorable card - I just love all those bright colors!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min