26 April, 2011

Tuesday And A Freebie At Bugaboo

It is another Freebie today at Bugaboo. I just love this image and the rest of the ones in this Watering Can set are really great. You must go and check them out at the Bugaboo Store (It is open during construction). Just under one week and the new store will be open. I can't wait.
Don't forget to head over to the Bugaboo Blog to check out all the great projects by the design team today.
For this card I colored the Watering Can with Copics and used My Minds Eye Paper.

I used the sketch from Come And Get It Challenges .
I give up....I can't get the sketch to move over to the center so it will just have to stay there.    Sometimes  I just can't figure this posting stuff out.














I hope you all have a good day.
                                                                                

2 comments:

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous card Melisa,love your colouring and design,the image is so beautiful.
Hugs Linda

Catherine said...

What a lovely card Melissa ! I love the dark red touch for the gems and the ribbon !