16 April, 2011

Time To Pile It On

It is another challenge at Pile It On and do we have an easy one for you. Dig out your Rubber or Acrylic Stamps and get them Inky. I myself have gotten very spoiled by Digi Images. There are so many great artists and it is so quick to get your hands on them that I tend to forget all about my good ole Rubber and Clear stamps.  For this card I used a recent Stampin Up Set and some glossy paper. This is a quick and easy technique where you just stamp your image in embossing ink , heat and then Smooch the paper into some  ink that you have smooched onto a craft sheet and sprayed with water.
The papers I used for this are K&Co. as are the butterflies. The flowers I made from tissue paper and that wonderful little centerpiece that I picked up somewhere.
 

I used the sketch from The Sweet Stop with a twist: Use winged things.
I will also be entering this in the following Challenges:
Pile It On: Use Rubber or acrylic Stamps
Daring Cardmakers:Spring or Easter
Paper Romance: paper flowers
Sassy Studio Designs: Spring Theme
Stamp Insanity: Flower Power

No comments: