13 January, 2012

Friday Freebie And The Day Before...

It is the Day Before The Big Birthday Blog hop over at Bugaboo which means it is a Friday Freebie Day and if you run over to the Bug Store you can grab these little cuties for yourself.
For my card I followed a style that I have been seeing around on the blogs of some of the very talented girls from the Netherlands. This first view is the full circle and the second is the folded card.
I colored the images that I merged in Photoshop, with Copics.

 I used papers from the Winter Stack by DCWV, a doily and some posies and pearls.
I will be entering this is the following Challenges:
iCopic Lover: use the B colors Blue.
Hooked On Crafts: Try Something New  (this card shape)
Make It Monday: Anything Goes
Stamp And Create: Anything Goes


I hope you have a great day and I really hope you drop by tomorrow for the Bugaboo Birthday Blog Hop.  Have a great day.

7 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is just adorable! :) Have a great weekend!

Tamie said...

Super, Super cute! Love your coloring :) Sure glad I came for a closer look from MIM.

NancyD said...

Super cute card that I spied on MIM. Love these little images and free you say! Hey, I am from Sacramento too and also have 6 grandchildren! Love your work. NancyD

Jodie Mackrell said...

very beautiful Melissa!

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Melissa,love the images and your design and papers are perfect.
Hugs Linda

Jackie Thomas said...

This is too adorable for words. Thank you for joining us at HOC.
Hugs Jackie

thescrapmaster said...

Totally adorable!! Thanks so much for playing at icopic!
Hugs,
Samantha
www.thescrapmaster.com