31 January, 2012

New Release Tuesday at Bugaboo

Good morning all. I'm a bit late today with my post for the New Release over at Bugaboo but I have a pretty cute excuse....And his name is Cocoa. He is a 4 month old Chihuahua that one of my neighbors rescued from under a porch along with 5 or six others and a few that did not make it. All different litter mates from different adults. All put out in the cold, some nights freezing, and not even feed. So awful. He is nice and healthy now thanks to my friend and he is ours.
 Pendelton, is still a little stand offish. But he will come around. He did decide that the little tiny bed for the puppy is just the right size for himself. I walked around the corner last night and there he was curled up on top of the puppies bed. So cute.
 Now on to why we are really here today. NEW RELEASE day at Bugaboo. Woopie! How about a new Stella? A Stella Scene It? You will have to head over to the Bugaboo Store and grab one for yourself and then stop by the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see all the great projects by the Design Team today.
For my card today I colored Stella in with Copics and then used some of my beautiful My Minds Eye papers.  used a gold Sakura gel pen to color the balloon in and a few other bits here and there and used some of my Snow Pen for Stella's hair.
 e flowers and butterflies are SVG cuts from LaLa Studios. Love them.
So I hope you all enjoy the new Stella today and our new puppy and Have A Great Day.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Melissa, wow, this is a fabulous card. You have put a lot of work into making it. It's great. Also, I think your puppies are so sweet. I loved reading about them. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love your card but I even love the puppy more....ahhhhhh...so cute!!!