27 January, 2012

Friday Freebie at Bugaboo

I can't believe it is Friday again. What happened to the week? I did get my studio switched around and got a lot of consolidation done so I have more room so that's good. I have a layout almost finished and I made a few great cards this week.
So today being a Friday is a Bugaboo Freebie Day. Wooo Whooo! I had so much fun with this great image by Jodie. I colored it with Copics and then used a little Glossy Glaze to accent the nose.
The papers I used for this are from a Digi Kit from The Digi Chick called My Heart.  I printed the papers and elements on texture paper from WallMart and cut them apart and layered them up.

So run on over to the Bugaboo Store and grab your Freebie and stop by the Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team has to share with you today.
I will be entering the following Challenges today:
Aud Sentiments: The word LOVE
Craft Us Crazy:Valentine/Love and or Animal
Stamp and Doodle: Use an Animal

I hope you all have a great day.

9 comments:

Jodie Mackrell said...

fabulous card Melissa! love the blues and hearts! very pretty!

Carol said...

Gorgeous card, such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this time. Carol DT x

Vickie said...

Pretty papers!! Thanks for playing with us at Stamp-n-Doodle:)

Leanne said...

Nicely done, thanks for playing our Pin challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks! WTG!

Tamie said...

Now this image is just too cute! I love how you put the pin through the heart. Perfect touch. Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Lori said...

This is a fun, sweet card! So glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!

Scrappy said...

Hiya Melissa! You always showcase the coolest stuff and fab techniques! LOVE IT!

Fabulous card as always! Thanks for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments! We hope you'll join us again soon!

MWAH! Scrappy

tiggertastic said...

smashing make, love the colors you have used

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Oh...this is totally supercute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog. Hugs...Mona