24 January, 2012

New Release Day at Bugaboo

Jodie has some more of my favorite images over at Bugaboo this week. Wooo Whooooooo! Head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see what the Design Team has done with this wonderful image today and then go to the Bugaboo Store and pick up a few of your own.
For my card today I colored the Ava Image with Copics and then for the Heart I colored that Pink with copics, added a layer of Picket Fence Crackle Paint and when that was dry I added a thick layer of Rock Candy Crackle Paint.
 The flower is made from a white dollar store Daisy, taken apart and then folded in thirds and then the three pieces are stapled together with 3 of the leaves. I sewed the button onto the flower and the glued on the 2 other buttons.
I really hope you all like this card and I hope you come back soon.

2 comments:

sgc said...

Very cute card, Melissa. Great job on it!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Super sweet card, Melissa! :)