10 January, 2012

New Release Day at Bugaboo

Get ready for some cutie pie AKV images. I just love these stick figures that Jodie does for Bugaboo Fans. They are so versatile and fun. The Design Team has come up with some great examples for you today so head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and check that out. Then run to the Bugaboo Store and grab some of these great images for yourself.
I also want to remind you that there is a big week coming up for us over at Bugaboo starting with a fun Blog Hop on Saturday, lots of challenges all week long and that means chances to win some Bugaboo Images and a great chance to see some fun projects by the Design Team.

So now for my card for today's New Release. I used Papers from a Stack I picked up at Michael's and the stripe is from a Stack by My Minds Eye. Love all the Glitter. This was a quick and shiny card to make and I'm sure my Hubby will appreciate it.
 And a close up for you.

I hope you all have a really great day.

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

How cute...and you used both images...she's like...wait for her lover to drop down and ask her to marry him. Love the dp paper too.