24 February, 2012

Dilly Beans Challenge

Here it is Friday again with another Challenge over at Dilly Beans. Todays Challenge is to add some Stitching to your project. Faux or real, a little or a lot. Wait until you see the great examples by the Design Team. Head over to the Dilly Beans Designers and Friday Challenge Blog and check them out.
For my card today I used one of Megan's latest Designs, #336 Girl and Butterfly.
I have had this piece of paper from Prima for several years now just waiting for the perfect project and this is it. I just love the stitching that is done on it. The two flowers are made by using a SVG die cut from La La Studios. ( sorry the link is not working tonight)
 I colored the image with Copics and then added some Glossy Glaze and Stickels to the eye and butterfly.
I hope you can join us this week for our Stitching Challenge. Everyone has been entering som incredible projects lately and I caan't wait to see what you all do this week.
I hope you all have a great weekend.

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Amazing! But here I thought you did all that stitching yourself. I feel much better now. LOL Just love how you've put this together! xxD

She's a Color Queen said...

This is really funky and cool - very you!! I love it!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

This is SOOOOOOOO beautiful!!! Love love the colors and the pre-done stitching is awesome!!

Crafty Hugs!!
Meredith

Jenn Borjeson said...

Melissa, this is truly stunning!!!! Love the glitter, the stitching, everything!