14 February, 2012

New Release Day At Bugaboo.

Can you believe it is Valentines Day already. Have a happy one everyone.
Today is a New Release day over at Bugaboo and wait till you see the cuties Jodie has for you today. This little guy just made me think Spring. So I got out one of my K and Co. paper packs and some Spring colored card stock and made a happy card for today. I printed the pig onto some pink designer paper and then added Copics to the ears nose and hooves and some Glossy glaze.
 The glossy glaze is still wet in these photos but I was rushing to get this in on time. That is thick stuff.
Run over to the Bugaboo Challenge blog and see what the design team has for you today, you can grab this little sweetie in the Bugaboo Store and then go out and have a wonderful Valentines Day.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is just darling! I Love his shiny little nose!

Jenn Borjeson said...

hee hee Melissa, this is just sooooo stinkin' cute!