17 February, 2012

Friday Freebie at Bugaboo

Can you believe it is Friday again already. Now for some of you it is happy dance time because it is the weekend and for us ole retired folks it is just happy dance time because....i can't remember. LOL At any rate it is Happy Dance Time for us who follow Bugaboo Designs because Jodie has another Freebie for us and the Design Team has a bunch of incredible samples for us to drool over on the Bugaboo Challenge Blog.
For my card today I pulled out some older Basic Grey papers that I have in my stash and some fall flowers and ribbons to highlight this adorable little Sheriff. My grandson would love this.
 I took two flowers apart and put them back together to make this one. Love it.

So run over to the Bugaboo Store and grab a sheriff for yourself and check out the rest of the collection. These are the cutest.
Now get out there and have a great weekend. I hope the weather will be nice for you wherever you are.  

No comments: