28 February, 2012

New Release Day at Bugaboo

It is time for another New Release over at Bugaboo and Jodie has some cuties for you this week. I can't wait for you to see all of the New Critter Sign It Images that are in the Bugaboo Store this morning. The Design Team has done a great job with the examples too and you can catch those over on the Bugaboo Challenge Blog.
For my card today I used the Bear Sign It and colored the image with my Copics. I cut out the opening on the sandwich board and used a piece of Chalkboard paper by DCWV to hand write the sentiment with a Zig Chalk Writer. Then I cut a piece of blue Chalkboard paper to mount the whole thing onto and did some doodling around the border. The papers are from a 6"X6" pad from Authentique.
 And here's a close-up for you.
I hope you head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and check out all the great things going on over there today. Lots of incredible Work to be seen. Have a Great Day everyone.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh this is just adorable and I love the layer on the button.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Great card, Melissa, love the colors! :)