17 February, 2012

A New Challenge At Dilly Beans

It is Friday again and that means it is time for a New Challenge at Dilly Beans. This week the Theme is Layers of Red. The Design Team has some wonderful examples over on the Dilly Beans Designers and Challenge Blog. Run and take a look.
For my card I used one of Megans new images that you can find in the Dilly Beans Store. This one is called Day Of The Dead Frida. I made the background paper using glossy card stock and Distress Inks as well as some Perfect Pearls. I colored the images with Copics and used Glossy Glaze on the eyes and lips. This was really hard to photograph and get the colors right and show the word rub ons that are on the hair.
 These two photos show the rub ons better.

I really hope to see you come join us this week at Dilly Beans for our Layers Of Red Challenge. Have a great weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Mette said...

Oh wow I like this. It's very colourful and loving the repeat of the image.

Hugs, mette

Lau W said...

Superb creation ! Love the repitition of the image, superb idea !
xxx