08 June, 2012

Challenge Day At Dilly Beans

Another New Challenge Is Up over at Dilly Beans and wait till you get a load of the great projects the Design Team has come up with. the challenge this week is to show us some Purple. A little or a lot. Lets see what you can do. Last weeks Stripe Challenge has been great. Each week we get more and more people playing along. What fun.
For my card today I colored Megan's #410- Heart Fairy Framed with Copics and the papers I used are Bo Bunny and some hand made by me.
 The madilion on the upper left corner comes from a set of earrings I bought for a dollar at a local market place. I find the best stuff there.
 I hope yoy all have a greart weekend

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this...
Hugs
Kim
x

DonnaMundinger said...

Sooo gorgeous and feminine! Love this! xxD