01 June, 2012

New Challenge Over At Dilly Beans

It is time for a new challenge over at Dilly Beans and this week we would like to see you use stripes. on the image or the papers. Whatever strikes your fancy. The Design Team has some incredible samples up on the Blog today so I hope you run over and check it out.
For my card today I used Megan's #337 Frida. I also used papers from DCWV and colored the image with Copics.
 The flower is from a digital set I bought a long time ago and since then I have lost that file and I don't have access anymore. I have to check on that because there were a bunch of really cool flowers. If I can find it I'll make up some more and share them.
I hope you all enjoy your weekend and have a great week as well. I can't wait to see all the projects from you all this week.I'll do better on my commenting this week for sure.

1 comment:

She's a Color Queen said...

Oh Melissa, gorgeous!! Love that lavendar color. You are so inspiring!