05 June, 2012

New Release Day At Bugaboo

So today is A New Release Day over at Bugaboo and Jodie had the design team work with this great image. It is very timely for some of us that have graduations coming up in the next week or so.  The Design Team have some great projects to share with you over at the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and then head over to the Bugaboo Store and see what all Jodie has for the New Release today.
For my card today I colored the image with Copics and the papers are from a 6"X6" pad by Authentique. I love the buttons that I found in my stash.
 I have been taking the time to dress up the inside a bit.
 And here is a close up of the image

I hope you all have a really great day and I hope to see you back soon.

3 comments:

AllisonG said...

Great card! I saw it on the Catch the Bug blog and had to come over and ask about your sentiment. Is it a stamp, a digi or created by you on the computer? It's perfect for graduation or some many other occasions!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Melissa great graduation theme well done Hugs Elaine

Jessie said...

Lovely card! I never think to add anything to the inside of my cards, thanks for the inspiration!