23 June, 2012

A Sale and New Challenge At Dilly Beans

So this week over at Dilly Beans there is a Sale going on.
 

Follow Dilly Beans on facebook & get sales & specials that are not available other places!
Right now we are having a sale with the new digi stamps.
Purchase all 12 images and recieve 6 FREE digi's of your choice.
Just check out through paypal with your purchases and send me an email with a list of your freebie selections. If you have already purchased some of the images & want to get all 12 just check out with the rest of the images and leave me a little note about it so you can get your freebies!

 
 
And there is a new Challenge up and wait until you see all the great projects by the Design Team.
 
The Challenge is to use Dots. Big Dots, Little Dots, A Lot or A Little.
 
For my project I used the images #211 Framed Friday w/Skull.
I colored the images with my Copics and the papers are My Minds Eye. I used two different embossing folders for the background, and the buttons are from my stash.
 A close up for you.
 
I hope you all have a great weekend and week ahead.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW Melissa how fabulous are these well done such fab images and so colourful Hugs Elaine

Sharon said...

I love this card Melissa!!!! A great "Girlfriends" card - great idea to put those 3 images together.

DonnaMundinger said...

I thought I'd commented on this one last week. Just LOVE how you used the 3 images. Adorable card! xxD