19 June, 2012

New Release Day At Bugaboo

I have been having so much fun with the New Release Days lately from Bugaboo. There is so many different images each week I have a hard time keeping up. So do head over to the Bugaboo Store and check out all the new releases just this month. Then head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog to see the great projects by the Design team.
So today for my card I used papers from a Colorbok pad that I picked up at Wall Mart. I colored the image with Copics and added some Glossy Glaze for accents. This would be a great Teacher card, don't you think.
 This is a better shot of the image
I hope you all have a great week and just a little heads up. The Bugaboo Team is getting ready for our Christmas In July Celebrations and I hope you will join us. there will be lots of fun, and challenges and great prizes.

Have a Great Day!

No comments: