20 August, 2012

Bold Colors at Dilly Beans Challenge Blog

I'm so sorry this did not post when it should. I put in the wrong Date.

Today over at Dilly Beans Challenge Blog there is a new Challenge up and it is all about Bright, Bold Colors. This will be so much fun to see what you all create this week. The Design Team has some wonderful examples over on the Dilly Beans Designer and Challenge Blog so be sure to head over and check it out and get all the details.
For my card today I used Megan's image # 439 Wired Robot Framed. I do love these Robots.
How cute is this. The image is colored with Copics and then I added some Glossy Glaze and googly eyes. I made the felt Button Flower and the papers are from a paper Swap so I can't tell you who the manufacturer is. Sorry.

 Here is a close up  ( the sentiment is from  #366 Quotes)
 And here is the inside. I just realized, some cogs might be fun here.
I hope you all have a great week and I can't wait to see all of the wonderful creations you make.

No comments: