24 August, 2012

Friday Freebie at Bugaboo

Well this week just flew by. I am happy though that it is Friday because that means a new Freebie over at Bugaboo. Woo Whoo! And this is another cutie by Jodie. I have really become a fan of Halloween over the past few years and I owe it all to my being on the Design Team over at Bugaboo. Jodie just comes up with the cutest images I can't help not get caught up in the Fun of it all. So I know it is a little early but I just had to make these cuties into a Halloween card.
For my card today I pulled out some paper from a pad I bought a couple years ago by Cloud 9. I colored the images with Copics and added a little glitter and shine to some of the elements. Oh yea and buttons.
 A nice close up so you can see the layers better.
So now run over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see what the other Designers have done today and then run to the Bugaboo Store and grab your Freebie. Have a great weekend All.

1 comment:

Spyder said...

I do love those flowers papers!!
((Lyn))