31 August, 2012

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo

There goes another week. My granddaughters go back to school on Thursday and it is just a couple weeks until fall. Whoopee. Jodie has a great Sock Monkey for the Freebie today over at Bugaboo and I decided that because My older Granddaughter really likes Sock Monkeys this would be perfect. I decided that she need a large smash book that is dedicated to her freshman year. I got her one of the Large Red Smash books with pockets and then stuffed the pockes full of  things she might need to have fun.I got my 7 year old granddaughter a Medium Red Smash Book and gave her a bunch of stuff too. They loved them.
 And here is the Friday Freebie From Bugaboo this week.  Is this cute or what? Gee I wonder what else is in the Shop today. You should run and check it out and pick up your Friday Freebie while you are there.
 Pockets full of stuff: What teenager wouldn't love this?

So the Design Team has some wonderful projects to share with you today over at the Bugaboo Challenge Blog so run and see.
I hope you all have a great day and a wonderful long weekend.