05 August, 2012

My Etsy Shop Is Open

This has taken forever for me to do but finally I have items in my Etsy Shop: I Have Prettier Stuff The Store. or if you type in Ihaveprettierstuffetsy it shows or you can just click the links here or go to the side bar and click there. So I don't have many items listed yet but I will be adding more every day. It takes a bit to photograph, edit and then list things but it is so much fun.
So to kick things off I made this card using one of the Clusters I have for sale and an image from Dilly Beans Stamps.  I used #430 Scull Bow Girl Framed. 
So the clusters are meant to be used for cards or layouts and are made with the idea that all you need to do is add an image or photo and/or a sentiment and you are ready to go.
 A close up of the image.

So with this cluster #103, you get the 4.5"X6.5" cluster and 3 butterflies for $2.00. They can be turned any way you like.
 So please check out the store all week as I add more items and of course I would love to have a sale or two.
 Have a great week!

No comments: