25 August, 2012

Dilly Beans Hearts Challenge.

Yep, this week over at Dilly Beans we want to see some Hearts and if you need to find an image that would be perfect Megan has a ton of images in the Dilly Bean Store that will work.And we aren't talking Valentine Hearts here necessarily, although you could go that way. I did and I love the way it turned out. But if you want to see some great examples head over to the Designers and Friday Challenge Blog.  While you are over at the Store, check out the wonderful new Digi Stamps that Megan has added this week. So much fun.
For my card today I used #356 Amalia's hearts framed and #353 Hanging Heart Border. I painted some of the Hearts with Shimmerz and then I fussy cut the whole thing out. So I'm crazy, I have so much fun. The papers are Bo Bunny, the sentiment is Basic Grey and I colored the image with Copics.
A close up of the image

 And the inside of the card.
Don't you just love Dilly Bean Images. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: