20 August, 2010

Friday Freebie at Bugaboo

Today is Freebie Day over at Bugaboo and look at the adorable Frog that Jodie has for us today. The moment I saw this I knew I had the perfect Creative Imaginations paper for this card. If you think this is cute you should head over to the Challenge Blog and see what the other Designers have to share today and then run to the store and pick up the Freebie for yourself. And while you are there you can grab some of the other images that goes with this set. They are all so cute. I told you all that I finally bought a Cricut and I have been playing with it a lot. I picked up this file from My Scrap Chick the other day and made up these three mini albums. These are accordian albums and are about 5" and have as many pages as you would like to add.
I was so taken with these I just had to try making one of the Bugaboo Bobble Heads into one so this is what I came up with using the Santa Bobble Head Image. Too Cute Hu? Now I have to decorate the inside of these.
This view is of it open a little.

I used glitter paper for the hat band and I covered the beard with Diamond Dust glitter.



Have a Great weekend everyone.

1 comment:

Rae Anne said...

I can't even begin to tell you how much I adore your accordion books Melissa!!! You really aced these!!! :D MWAH!