12 August, 2010

Oldie But Goodie Day at Bugaboo & A Layout

Today is Thursday so that means it is Oldie But Goodie Day over at Bugaboo. Run over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see what the Designers have to show off today.

For my card today I used one of the Skelekinz images. They are all too cute. I colored her with my Copics and set her on the porch of this wonderful Haunted House that I cut with my new Cricket. This file is free from Free SVG Files.com. This is the inside of the card. I used Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher to connect the front to the back of the card, tied a bow on the front and Stamped the sentiment and spiders with Studio G stamps

The cobweb(ie) effect on the inside purple is done wit Versamark applied with a sponge and then White embossing powder.
As I mentioned above, I finally broke down and bought a Cricket. I had to it was such a great deal and I havebeen lusting after on forever. I also bought several cartridges but best of all I got te SCAL software so I can download files from the net and cut from them. That is how I gt the House Above and The flowers I used on this Layout and flourishes and butterflies.

The Flowers are from a File I bought from SVG CUTS. This one is an assortment of MUMS. Too Cool hu? The Butterfly and the frame I cut using my Sentimentals Cricut Cartridge and the Flourish is a free file also but I can't find the site that I got it from right now. I will have to get back to you on that.


Another close-Up of these flowers. I cut them from My Minds Eye Paper and then sponged Distress Ink on the tips.


I cut Three different size Labels and then cut the photo of My Granddaughter and ran the paper frames through my Sizzix using a Cuttlebug folder.


Close-Up of frame


I just love this butterfly.

Have a great day and come back Tomorrow for Friday Freebie and Saturday for the next Challenge at Bugaboo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your Halloween card!! That is so creative and awesome!!