13 August, 2010

A Lot Of Fun

I made this card last night just for fun. I have a few challenges that it will go with so I thought I would give it a try.
First off the image is a Bugaboo mage and you can find it Here. The butterfly images are also Bugaboo and you can find those here. I used Making Memories Paper and I cut the tree shapes with my Cricut and Give A Hoot Cartridge.
The first challenge is for Crafty Creations. The challenge is to use Winged Things and make a Z Fold Card. This was fun.
Cute Card Thursday; use a tree.
Digital Delights: Animals or insects and also dots & stripes.
Pixi Dust Studio: Pretty In Pink.Open view
Standing up view.



Have a Fun Day.

7 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

First have to say I love your blog title! Hee hee! :-) This is a super cute card! I like the layers you did the for the image. It makes it pop! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!

Karen said...

Really lovely, thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
xx

Anita said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
Hugs Dianne xx

craftyb said...

such a cute card...great job with the z fold - i love the extra layer! Love your cute image and pretty colour combo! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

Cec said...

Fabulous creations. I love the colour combo and all those little details are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs!
Cec

Unknown said...

Such a pretty in pink card, thanks for joining in with our challenge on Pixie Dust Studios challenge blog.
Caz
x