05 August, 2010

Where Did The Week Go?

Today is Oldie But Goodie Day over at Bugaboo and I just couldn't settle on one card for today. The other day I downloaded some Turtles from the Shop to go with my new paper pads that I bought. Are these Turtles cute or what?
This first card is done using two images that I merged to make the one. And look at that cute sled and Believe button I found in my button jar. The paper pack I bought is Cloud Nine and it has papers for Fall, Halloween and Christmas. I used Copics to color the images.

I cut some different elements from a piece of the pattern paper and added them to a silk flower here. Isn't that bird on the turtles back too cute?
One of the turtles on his own and a nifty tree button that I added some Stickles to.



Jodie is still in the process of moving and she has extended the "Moving Is Expensive" sale over in the Bugaboo Shop until August 10th so run over and pick up some Turtles for yourself.


Have a great day everyone.

No comments: