28 February, 2011

Anything But A Card

Today is Anything But A Card Day over at Bugaboo and today it is my turn to share a project with you. Since Easter is just around the corner (Not really) I decided to make these cute little gift bags for my granddaughters.

This is a purse box that I came across over at Mel Stampz and it is just perfect for this. She has templates for all kinds of things but purses are her thing. She is the best. 
 I used some new Designer paper that I bought from Stampin Up' last month for the flap and I used Bugaboo Images Easter Chicks and Easter Bunny for these.


 I colored these with my Copics and used my favorite Nestie to cut them out.



I did two images of each so I could layer the head with pop ups.
The handle is a strip of cardstock with lace attached and then a piece of ribbon to top that off.  I will fill these with Jelly Beans or something.


I hope you all have a great day.