22 February, 2011

New Release Day at Bugaboo

Good Tuesday Morning and Happy Release Day from all of us at Bugaboo. If you are a fan of Ava and Deacon you are gonna love these. This is Jodie's 3rd set of these adorable characters and they are great. You really should get over to the Challenge Blog and see what the Design Team has to share with you today and then head on over to the Bugaboo Shop to grab your own. 
For my card today I did a little paper piecing. I happened to have a paper plate that had a great mixture of green paint from the class I did last Tuesday using the Acrylic Smash technique. I used that for the shamrock shape that Ava is perched on. Isn't that fun. The flowers are cut with an SVGFile that I bought from Fred She Said and the rest of the pattern papers are from Colorbok. Add a couple of buttons, and pearls and some shiny ribbon and I'm ready for St Paddy's day.
Have a great day.

7 comments:

Catherine said...

What a fantastic card Melissa ! Your flowers are gorgeous !

Linda . J said...

What gorgeous card Melissa and in such beautiful colours, love the design.
Hugs Linda

Min said...

WOW, AMAZING flowers Melissa!! Love it!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Lola said...

That's a paper plate?! So cool and creative. I also love your flowers.

Jodie Mackrell said...

love the texture on the shamrock and your flowers! great job melissa!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh, what a cute card, Melissa! I love he new image and the colors of your card are perfect. Amazing job!

Amy said...

LOVE THE YELLOW DRESS!! GREAT JOB!