13 February, 2011

Good Sunday Morning

First off I just wanted to say that my New Blog Look is still under construction so keep coming back to see what I add. Woo Hoo I love this Header and the Background. You can find more by clicking on the blinkie on the first Blinkie to the right over there.
I have something that I want to share with you today. It is a New to Me, Digital Stamp Company. The name is CS Designs. You can find the Blog here, the Store here and the Crafters Digital Art Center Group Here. It is a small group so far but I hope you all will go by and check it out. I was pleased to see some familiar faces, like JenLee and the other Melissa, Marilyn and Sharon R.
This first card is made with a Freebie ( for joining CDW). I colored with my Copics on textured card stock that I picked up at the Local Scrapbook Store. The papers are by Doodlebug Designs and the flower  center is Stampin Up. Pearl flourishes from somewhere.

Here is a close up. I just love this paper that I have been working on. Perfect for Copics. The purse and shoes and hair piece have Crystal Effects on them.

I have been working on a Mini album on and off for several weeks now. I'm not very far but I love the way it is turning out. I hope you will too. This page has a series of little pages stitched together that will hold some of my little Baby and Toddler photos. This image by Chris at CS is one of my favorites. there are more too.  

Here is a photo of several of the pages of the Mini. I'm using papers by Bo Bunny and Websters, Once Upon a Springtime. All kinds of bling, ribbons,  rub-ons and flowers.

This is another card using Chloe (an Image by CS Design.) Faux Stitching and a wonderful Rose spray cut with an SVG file by Fred She Said makes this a perfect whatever card. I used Basic Grey Papers and Some twisted jewelry wire and a bit of lace ribbon and the sentiment is from a selection of Vellum  add ons that I found in the Dollar section at JoAnns.

One last card using Chloe on a Mushroom and Doodlebug Papers and Stampin Up' buttons and brads. This is so shiney because I used a lot of  Jewel Glitter Ritz extra fine glitter. Love that stuff.

A close-up so you can see the texture of the paper. It is like really nice Arches Watercolor Paper. 130 lb. cold press.  LOL I'm just showing off. I do love good watercolor paper and watercolors. I wish there were more hours in a day.
And on that note I will say.........
Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Love everything you have done with Chris' designs!!!!! What a great post on your blog!!!!! Love it!!