10 February, 2011

A New Challenge At Chi Chi Memories

Today is a new Challenge At Chi Chi Memories and this is a fun sketch that Natalie has for us to work with this wee. I hope you all have fun with it. And don't forget there is a prize to be had. You can find all the details Here on the Chi Chi Memories Blog. Look forward to a few changes around Chi Chi next month too.

For my card today I used three of the images from the Feburary Digi Release and some papers I picked up at JoAnns this week. I love these oblong sketches because they do present a real challenge. I'm very happy the way this turned out and I love the colors. What a fun nontraditional colored Valentine hu?
I hope you all give this Challenge a go this week.
Have a Great Day

1 comment:

Catherine said...

This is so cute Melissa ! I love those bright colours and the layout too !