26 February, 2011

It is a Challenge Day At Bugaboo.

March is almost upon us so we are having a GREEN Challenge for you over at Bugaboo. St. Patricks Day and or Spring, or just plain Green. And if that were not enough we have a sketch for you too.   
I used one of the Ava Images from the New Release last Tuesday. How about an Irish Coffee. Yummy. I used papers by Colorbok and the flower is from a pad of punch out flowers by Colorbok also. These are so fun. Buttons are Stampin Up'. I colored this with my copics and you can't see it in this photo but I used crystal effects on her bow and the handle and stripe on the cup I finished off with a gel pen.

Here is a close-up of the flower. I have been using the thin jewlery wire for accents lately.
Don't forget to go by the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see what the Design Team has to share with you.
Have a Great Day Everyone. 

2 comments:

Catherine said...

What a delicious card Melissa and as usual I love your flower !

Rae Anne said...

Absolutely gorgeous flower Melissa! Ecstasy indeed is a Starbuck's Venti Chai Latte w/Whole Milk and No Water. . .;) MWAH!