24 October, 2011

Art With No Boundaries Challenge

It is the last week of the month and that means it is your last chance to get those Halloween/Fall projects finished and posted over at Art With No Boundaries. It has been so much fun seeing all the great ideas you all have come up with so far and the design team has been doing an awesome job too.

For my project this week I used the image Haunting Apparition 4 Dementia. I used some Colorbock papers and some tabletop confetti for the spiders. I colored the image with Copics and then added glossy glaze to the eyes and lips. The ribbon across the bottom is threaded through punched slots that I made using my new Ribbon Easy toolby We Are Memory Makers that I bought at the Scrapbook Convention last Friday.
 And a Close-Up. I used rub-ons for the words and spider web around the outer edge and the spiders are from Wall Mart Halloween Dept. Tabletop Confetti.
Have a great day and week and I can't wait to see all the new projects you share.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

This is an amazing card Melissa - I love the bright colours & striking look!!!