25 October, 2011

New Release Day at Bugaboo and a Special Project

Today is New Release Day At Bugaboo and these images are great.Jodie comes up with the best designs ever. You really need to run over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see all the fantastic projects by the Design Team. It is so much fun to see all the different interpretations of a single design. After that run on over to the Bugaboo Store and grab some new images up for yourself.
For this card today I used My Minds Eye paper, some Stickels and a lovely die cut frame cut from one of my Nesties. The Butterfly is cut using a new die by Cherry Lynn Design that I picked up at the Scrapbook Expo last Friday. The image is colored with copics and then sprayed with Goosebumps and some Pearl Mist.
 You can see the shimmer really well here.
 Bugaboo is Sponsoring the Shopping Our Stash Challenge Blog for this weeks Challenge. Bugaboo will be sponsoring their Challenge once a month so there are some more opportunities for you to win some Bugaboo Images. Yea!
So the Challenge this week is to show off those Halloween/Fall colors.  For my project I used several of Jodie's wonderful Fall Images and You can find them all here at the Bugaboo Store.
 This is the handy tool I bought by We are Memory Keepers at the Scrapbook Convention also.

So when you thread the ribbon through the slots.....this is what it looks like.

It is still hard to see but I used Glossy Glaze on the eyes and the patches.

I hope you all have a great Day and I hope you come back soon.

No comments: