22 October, 2011

Challenge Day At Bugaboo

It is time for a new Challenge over at Bugaboo. This week it is all about Homecoming and School Colors. Now if you were like me, homecoming was not on my dance card. #1 I went to a different High school every year that I was in school and College was raising kids and getting the classes in between everything else. Also the crowds I hung out with in school just didn't do dances. We were much more like Alice Here.
For my card this week I used Jodies wonderful Bobble head Kid Alice and papers by Colorbok. I printed the image on iridescent paper which I love to work with.
 Isn't that paper cool. It too is Colorbok (JoAnns)
Now run over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and check out the great examples by the Design Team and then Join us for some good ole Homecoming Memories.
Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: