04 October, 2011

New Release Day At Bugaboo.

Where does time go? I can't believe it is October already. I am Happy though because Fall is here and the weather is getting cooler and I just pulled out my fall and Halloween papers and I just love the colors.

Today is a New Release Day over at Bugaboo and Jodie has been fooling around with some new stuff.
The set of images being released are called Silhouettes and wait till you see them all. You can find Them in the Bugaboo Store Today and don't forget to head over  to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team has made up to share with you today.

For my card today I chose to go wit all Turquoise Blue because I am so into these colors these days and I loved the way the Silhouette looked. I started by printing the Image on Glossy Card stock and as soon as it came out of the printer I sprinkled clear embossing powder on it. I mean as soon as if not as it is coming out. There is another technique that I learned a year or two back from Mel at Mel Stampz and you gesso the card stock and then print and it takes the embossing powder well. You can find that HERE. I used a sponge and Distress Ink ( Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans) to color the glossy card stock and then I sprayed on some of my Fave new thing Goosebumbs. I put the card together using some Black and ivory Halloween papers and then I used double sided tape around the edge and sprinkled on some MS Tinsel Glitter. You will be seeing more of  this because a bought a set of 12 colors the other day.

 I added a few bats cut from a cool piece of paper I bought over the weekend, How much fun and how easy is this card? I just love the silhouettes and I think you will too.

Have a Great Day everyone.

2 comments:

Cheryl First said...

Very cool! It all has an eerie look to it, but in such a crafty-good way!!

Jodie Mackrell said...

wonderful Melissa! love the the glitter too!