18 October, 2011

New Release Day at Bugaboo

Can you believe it is the third Tuesday in October? Time is just flying by. My youngest daughter will be 37 on Thursday. That just can't be true. What a bummer.
But, on the Bright side, today is another New Release Day over at Bugaboo and that means New Images to play with. And these should be a lot of fun. So head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see what the Design Team has to share today.
Today I colored up the New JJ with my Copics and then added some sickles to her glasses, snowflakes and stockings. The frame and sentiment are a SVG File by My Scrap Chick as are the paper snowflakes. I just love to play with cut files and my Cricut.
 You can see all the glitter better here.

Have a great day everyone.

2 comments:

Helen Dooley said...

Love this! so glad your playing with us this week!

Sharon said...

This is so gorgeous Melissa and a fantastic Bugaboo image!!!