28 October, 2011

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo

Today at Bugaboo, Jodie has some of the cutest images ever that she just released. I can't wait to get my hands on all of them. There is also a new Mini set in the Store and a Halloween and fall sale. Head over to the Bugaboo Store and Grab Your Freebie and more.

And then run over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see all the fantastic cards by the Design Team today.
For my card today I used a lot of glitter and papers from Colorbok. (WallMart) How cool is this Cow.
 I used Martha Stewart Tinsel Glitter around the outside edge, MS Fine Black Glitter above and below the image and Clear Diamond Stickels on the cow and clouds. The flowers are SVG files by La.La. Studios.
I hope you all have a great Weekend.

4 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Darling card....I really need to get me some of that MS tinsel glitter!

Becky G said...

I'm lovin the glitter! So pretty!!!

Cheryl First said...

I think your Holy Cow must have the Midas Touch! Sweet bling, love it!

Stephanie said...

Holy cow, this is udderly adorable.