29 March, 2012

Bugaboo Sponsors Cute Card Thursday

Today Bugaboo is Sponsoring the Cute Card Thursday Challenge .  The theme this week is Easter,which is just a little over a week away. How did that happen? So I made an Easter Card to help promote Cute Card thursday. They always have fun Challenges so don't forget to put them on your have to do list.  I used some Basic Grey papers and Colored the image with my Copics.
For my card today I used two of Jodies adorable Polkadot Bunnies Images , printed them out a few times and layered them up.
 I just love using the Glossy Glazr and then I added a little bit of Liquid Pearls to the flourish for fun too.
I hope you all have a great day and go and check out Cute Card Thursday and see what the Designers have to share with you today.

1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Love all the shimmer and shine on your cute Easter card!
Cheers, Karen