09 March, 2012

A New Sketch Challenge at Ces Magnifique Kits

Well I saw this wonderful Sketch Challenge and just had to make a layout for it. Ces Magnifique Kit Club has wonderful kits and product so go and check out the Store Here and then go to the Blog and see what the Design Team has done with this months Kit. They have a fantastic Design Team.
So this is the Sketch for the March Challenge:

Our March Sketch
And here is the Layout that I made and Close-Ups. This is a photo of my daughter and granddaughter from awhile back, one from my first Black and White Photography Class. I loved the dark room. I used Prima Papers and a few Prima flowers,I made the other flowers.
 Stamps are Pink Paisley
 and the bling is K&Co.

 The big pink flowers are some silk flowers from the dollar store that I took apart and sprayed with Pearl Effects Spray Mist.

I hope you enjoyed what I had to share today and I really hope that you all have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Valerie S said...

Melissa, your layout is lovely. I love the paper and wonderful assortment you have used. Thanks so entering the sketch challenge at C'est Magnifique.

Scraps of Elegance said...

These colors really caught my eye. You've created such a pretty and fresh layout and an exceptional take on Nadia's sketch.