20 March, 2012

New Release Day at Bugaboo

It is time for another New Release over at Bugaboo and these guys are cuties. I am always in need of images for guys and always need to have some cards on hand so this is a win win for me today. I just love when that happens. So Jodie has drawn up these great images and the Design Team has made up some great samples that you can find over at the Bugaboo Challenge Blog. And don't forget to head over to the Bugaboo Store and grab some of your own.
For my card today I used papers by My Minds Eye and colored the image with Copics.
Isn't he cool?  Love the buttons and ribbon too.

I used the layout Sketch from Sweet Sunday for this.
I will also enter this in the following Challenges:
Love To Create: Anything Goes
Made Especially for You: Use 3 buttons
Make It Monday: Anything Goes
Card Cupids.org: Boy Birthday Cards

I hope you all have a great Day today

No comments: