13 March, 2012

It's A New Release Day At Bugaboo.

Happy Tuesday everyone. So today is a New Release Day over at Bugaboo and it is Out Of This World.
today Jodie has a bunch of Martians for you. You can head over to the STORE and check them out and go to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see what the Design Team has to share with you today.
For my card I painted most of the image with Shimmering H2O colors and a little bit of Copics. I love the way these watercolors look but they are a little difficult to photograph.
I found these great My Minds Eye Papers in my stash and I just love my Button Stash. I have some really great buttons.  The blue glitter paper behind Martin is from a $1.00 apck of 3 that I picked up at Target in the Dollar Bins.
 You can see the shimmers a little better in this shot.
I hope you all have a great day and stop by tomorrow if you have time and see what else I have done with Target Dollar Bin Finds.

No comments: