16 March, 2012

Dilly Beans Challenge

    I am happy that it is Friday today. It seems like it has been a long week and I am looking forwrd to the weekend. It isn't like I have a job to get up and go to every day but there is still a mental set that you get into. Another reason to be excited that it is Friday is that today is time for a new Challenge over at Dilly Beans Designer and Challenge blog. There were some great projects last week and I can't wait to see what you all do for the STARS Challenge this week. Create a project with Stars on it. Easy Peasie. You should head over to the Challenge Blog and see what the Designers have to share with you today.
    For my card I used 2 of Megans newer images, Crinkles, the Hedgehog #359 and #357 Amalia. The papers are Basic Grey and I colored the image with my Copics.

Isn't the hedgehog cute?
Can't wait to see what you all come up with. I hope you all have a good weekend.

No comments: