24 March, 2012

Saturday Challenge At Bugaboo

This week at Bugaboo we have a Color Challenge for you. Whoopee!  The Design Team has some wonderful examples up over on the Challenge Blog today and I can't wait to see what you all come up with. Aren't these great colors? This is being a weird Spring weather wise around here, and it seems like in most of the country, I would enjoy a scene like this.

clip_image001
For my card today, I started with a card base but it kept growing and turned into a smash page. We are into all kinds of things around Bugaboo and yep we will accept Smash Pages and collages for our Challenges too. As long as it follows the Challenge rules.
I used Jodie's adorable Pig-Present, that she released a couple of weeks ago for my Main Image  on this page. I colored him with Copics and then popped him up with dimensional on a great piece of blue metallic paper. And then I added a couple pieces of patterned paper and I started rummaging around for an embellishment or two and the thing just grew. Hence the SMASH PAGE!
 Here is a close up of the adorable image. You can find more in the Bugaboo Store.
I hope you all join us for the Color Challenge this week and have a great weekend.

No comments: